Friday 27 July 2012

2012 LONDON OLYMPICS DIARY

2012 LONDON OLYMPICS
This blog will be a running photo diary and comments about attending the 2012 games.
I was fortunate enough for the Sydney Olympics in 2000 to attend 21 events and as an ex-athlete I am a huge fan,THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE! For the London Olympics I will be attending 8 events. I attended the Opening Ceremony dress rehearsal on Wednesday 25th July. My Facebook comment says:


I attended the rehearsal for the OLYMPIC opening ceremony and I am thrilled and blessed to be attending not one but two Olympic games in my lifetime. One can only dream of this!
I support my friends Simone, Jayde,  Andrew, Nathan, Gavin, Darragh, Ben and Natalie. Well done to everyone involved for your hard work, dedication and talent in making these games both OLYMPIC and PARALYMPIC ceremonies the best they can be. I am so immensely proud of you all and know that you have been an important and integral part in making history. Congratulations to everyone involved YOU ARE TRUE STARS!



The day is here. The official opening of the 2012 LONDON OLYMPICS. My heart is bursting with excitement and joy on this momentous and meritorious occasion. I have an overwhelming sense of pride for all Nations but my heart burns for my home countries AUSTRALIA and GREAT BRITAIN. Let the games begin!